Saturday night’s contest between the Lone Star Brahmas and Wichita Falls Wildcats got off to a bang when Storm Wahlrab delivered a thunderous hit eliminating Nikita Litviak deep in the Brahmas zone and setting the tone for a physical game.
It was Wichita Falls who got on the board first with 5:49 to go in the period after the puck jumped over Alexey Solovyev’s stick at the near point. Evan Okeley picked it up on the fly and went streaking in on TJ Black who got a piece of it, but it bounced past him and into the net. Jake Townsend was credited with an assist on the play.
MORE FROM SPORTS DALLAS FORT-WORTH
- Lone Star Brahmas Secure First Round Bye With 5 – 4 Win1d ago
- Lone Star Brahmas – Wichita Falls Wildcats Preview For Mar 273d ago
- Big Third Period Earns Lone Star Brahmas A Split With 4 – 1 Win1w ago
- Lone Star Brahmas Make It Interesting But Fall 4 – 3 To Wild1w ago
- Lone Star Brahmas – Wenatchee Wild Preview For Mar 201w ago